Accounts Payable Specialist – Cork
Vacancy Reference Code : 01659
Euro Executive have been retained by a tech multinational to recruit an Accounts Payable Specialist based in Cork. You will be providing administrative financial support to ensure financial accounts are processed in accordance to the company’s monthly, quarterly and Year End deadlines.
• Timely entry of purchase invoices and expense claims into the Oracle financial system.
• Set up and execution of payment runs
• Accurate processing of VAT for above invoices and expense claims, in accordance with VAT legislation.
• Processing a wide variety of credit notes from various customers relating to sales incentives schemes.
• Appropriate general ledger coding of invoices.
• Scanning and e-mailing invoices to service requestors for approval in accordance with the company’s internal Chart of Authority.
• Monthly reconciliation of Accounts Payable ledger.
• Quarterly review of open purchase orders to provide timely accrual information to general ledger team.
• Experience in an EMEA Accounts Payable SSC is sought after.
• Ability to deal with high volumes of processing
• Enthusiastic, highly organised, outgoing, self-confident individual with a focus on service delivery.
• Strong communication skills needed to work with various other key stakeholders outside of the Finance team.
• Experience of Oracle E-Business ERP system is beneficial.
• Strong Excel Skills.
There is a competitive salary on offer, depending on experience. There are fantastic benefits, including a bonus, healthcare, and pension.
Please call Kieran Spillane on: +353 21 206 6078 or +353 85 252 5177 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.