Accounts Receivable Specialist – Cork
Vacancy Reference Code : 01666
Euro Executive have been retained by a multinational to recruit an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join the EMEA Finance Function based in Cork. You will be responsible for collections for a variety of EMEA countries.
- Ensuring that the quarterly cash forecasts established are delivered upon.
- Ensuring that a minimum 90% of the AR aging is current at quarter end.
- Work with the financial accounting manager to fulfil order management requirements
- Monthly reconciliation of Accounts Receivable General Ledger.
- Responsible for invoicing and accurate booking of receipts on a daily basis
- Process intercompany funding & invoices on a monthly basis
Experience & Skills:
- Experience in an EMEA Accounts Receivable SSC is sought after.
- Degree educated in the field of Business / Finance / Accounting and possesses a desire to develop a career in finance.
- Experience of Oracle E-Business ERP system is beneficial.
- Strong Excel Skills.
Salary & Benefits
The role will pay up to €35,000, depending on experience. There is a strong opportunity of permanency upon your success in the role. You will be working with an established organization with a fantastic office environment and company culture. There is parking on-site, and the option of flexible working hours.
Please send your CV to Kieran@aaeuro.com or call Kieran on 085 252 5177 for more information.
All Applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence. Also note, CVs will not be forwarded to our clients without prior formal consent.