Accounts Receivable Specialist (European Language) – Cork
Vacancy Reference Code : 01668
Euro Executive Recruitment have been retained by a Leading Multi-National to recruit an Accounts Receivable Specialist for the EMEA shared service function based in Cork. You will be responsible for invoicing and collecting on your own ledger of clients based in the EU country of your second language. With multiple openings in the multi lingual accounts department as well as massive expansion across the wider SSC there has never been a better time to join the organisation.
• Adhere to Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) and Financial Business controls to ensure quality
• Continuous improvement to further enhance procedures and achieve best practice
• Serve as subject matter expert and “go to” contact for all aspects of customer master data
• Understands, advises and reports master data implications and consequences to manager
• Analyse customer aging through FSCM in order to analyse collection priorities
• Answer customer inquiries on invoice disputes
• Enter customer disputes in FSCM
• Contact customers by phone or mail for collections using market best practices
• Run AR reports for management review
• Run billing process and ensure invoices are sent to customers on time
• Ideally college graduate or a minimum of 2 years financial experience on credit and collections in a multinational Shared Services environment
• Minimum 2 years customer facing experience.
• Must demonstrate strong telephone communication skills with ability to influence and negotiate
• Fluency in required language for role is a requirement, additional European language is an advantage
• Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner.
• Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively.
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• High learning agility in a fast paced environment
• Problem solving skills
• Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards.
Salary & Benefits:
There is a salary of €35,000 – 38,000 on offer for the successful candidate, with a benefits package that includes a healthcare & pension.
Please call David Glavin on +353 21 206 6078 or +353 85 862 1542 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can also arrange a Skype call at a time & date that is convenient to you.