Accounts Receivable Specialist with European Language – Cork
Vacancy Reference Code : 01622
Euro Executive have been retained by a leading Pharmaceutical Multinational to recruit an Accounts Receivable Specialist based in Cork. This is an ideal opportunity for an Agency Recruitment Consultant seeking a move to an in-house environment.
• You will have direct responsibility for the Credit collections, Cash Application, Master data maintenance, and reporting of credit notes for company customers.
• You will be the first point of contact for customers regarding invoices, payments and disputes.
• You will run AR reports for management review, and ensure invoices are sent to customers on time.
• You will have 2 years’ experience in a similar role, and a fluency in German, French, Dutch, or Italian. You must demonstrate strong telephone communication skills with ability to influence and negotiate.
• You will be a proficient user of Microsoft Excel, and have previous experience using SAP.
Salary & Benefits:
• The role will pay €28,000 – €30,000, depending on experience.
• There are fantastic benefits on offer, including a bonus, healthcare, and pension.
• You will be working with an organisation who are experiencing a growth phase, with fantastic career opportunities available for the successful candidate.
Please call Kieran Spillane on: +353 21 206 6078 or +353 85 252 5177 or send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org