Assistant Accountant – Dublin West
Vacancy Reference Code : 01442
Euro Executive have been retained by a leading Pharmaceutical Multinational to recruit an Assistant Accountant based in Dublin West. Reporting to the company’s Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for generating and maintaining essential key business and financial reports and account preparation for month end.
- Prepare and post journals to Profit & Loss/Balance sheet accounts in accordance with agreed processes and the preparation of month end accounts
- Work with the Financial Accountant to assist in the development of controls and processes to strengthen the overall financial framework and deliver monthly accounts to external audit standards
- Identify, design and produce reports to enable effective decision making
- Support sales invoice process
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Support all month end general accounting activities & cost analysis
- Other tasks and projects as they arise within the team.
- Experienced assistant accountant
- Previous experience of supporting financial month end process
- Experience working with databases, Excel and other business technology
- Strong numerical skills
- Ability to work on their own to deliver results within a short period of time
- Experience using SAP is favourable
There is an excellent remuneration package on offer, depending on experience. You will be working with a company that places a strong emphasis on people and culture.
Please call Kieran Spillane on +353 21 206 6078 or +353 85 252 5177 or send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org