Bid Executive – North Dublin
Vacancy Reference Code : 01301
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by our client to recruit for the role of Bid Executive to support the Business Managers / Directors in coordinating and compiling PQQ and tender submissions as a key part of the Pre-Contract function.
Our client is an international company specialising in the construction of high value working environments for global brands. They retain their market-leading position through the skills of their people, the quality of their processes and the sharing of their in-depth industry knowledge.
- To coordinate and compile all pre-qualification submissions in support of the Business Managers / Directors.
- To co-ordinate and compile all submission material in support of tender submissions.
- Assist in developing and implementing the company’s Pre-Contract objectives in support of the Group’s Strategy.
- To coordinate and compile all pre-qualification submissions:-
- Attend PQQ launch arranged by Business Manager / Director.
- Review PQQ and circulate to necessary function heads.
- Monitor progress to ensure timely information is received.
- Ensure the PQQ is completed in a timely manner to allow the Business Manager / Director to review and sign off.
- Printing and binding documents in-house ensuring submittal deadlines are met.
- Follow up PQQ submissions in agreement with Business Managers / Directors and share feedback.
- Maintain PQQ log and records relating to submissions and successes.
- Report monthly on success rate.
To compile all submission material in support of tender submissions:-
- Attend Tender Launch arranged by Bid Manager / Director.
- Compile / co-ordinate all requested supporting material.
- Establish “standard” response information (FAQ’s) related to various stages of the bid process and maintain a library.
- Ensure that all information issued to clients is consistent, timely and of the highest quality.
- Maintain high-quality bid material, templates and case studies to continuously improve the quality and success of future bids.
- Carry out or support research as directed by the Group Business Director.
- Travel – visit the company’s offices, key sites and exhibitions in support all Pre-Contract activities.
- Maintain approved list selected by Business Director.
- Monitoring of subscribed websites for requests for submission of tenders and circulate to Business Managers/ Directors.
- Monitor Leads Websites and circulate leads to relevant Business Managers / Directors.
- Ensure photo library is regularly updated on the completion of new projects. Share information with Marketing Administrator to allow case studies and presentations to be updated.
- Co-ordinate the collating of e-zine information internally and circulate to Group Business Director for final sign off.
- Collect and update news stories for insertion on website.
- Support our attendance at Trade Shows / Exhibitions / Corporate Events with the necessary supporting material and displays.
- Assist in the improvement of the company’s reporting processes and Databases.
- Contribute to the Pre-Contract function, consistently looking at areas for improvement.
- Build relationships with those associated with the Pre-Contract Process, both internally and externally, in seeking to improve the process and generate feedback.
- Maintain IT skills necessary to carry out the role.
- Contribute to the Group’s IT activities through the IT Workgroup.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established global brand specialising in the delivering quality construction and fit-out projects.
Please call John Halpin at Euro Executive Recruitment on 085 866 5623 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org