BIM Coordinator – Dublin
Vacancy Reference Code : 01363
• Ability to take a project from start to finish.
• Design the system, model and coordinate the model.
• Oversee and track installation progress in accordance with the model and complete a full as-built deliverable.
• Meet with clients (existing and potential), contractors and other project staff.
• Other responsibilities as assigned.
• Must be self-motivated, positive in approach, professional and help create, develop and implement project process improvement(s).
• Must promote the Company culture and mission to all employees, vendors, clients and business partners.
• Must possess proven problem solving skills, critical thinking skills and the ability to effectively read, write and give oral presentation(s).
• Degree qualification in engineering required.
• Must have at least three years of experience working as a BIM Coordinator, detailer or modeller.
• Experience working on data centre projects advantageous
• Must possess three year experience or equivalent education/training that demonstrates the usage of computer aided design software. AutoCAD and REVIT experience and proficiency required. Visio and Navisworks experience is a plus.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and Email.
• Must have the mental capacity to understand and apply job-related concepts, technologies, instructions, procedures, computer and software operations, input data and create/annotate drawings with a very high degree of accuracy on a consistent basis with high throughput and minimum supervision.
• Must meet Company minimum standards
Please contact Kevin Hallissey on 021 206 6078 or 085 866 6089 or send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.