BIM Manager – Dublin City Centre
Vacancy Reference Code : 01899
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland’s leading main contractor to recruit a BIM Manager to cover a number of commercial and residential projects across Dublin City centre and the greater Dublin region from their head office in office in Dublin 8.
- Responsible for BIM standards development, implementation, and enforcement
- Automate routines in BIM to support standards and productivity
- Assist in developing and enforcing BIM documentation and workflow process standards
- Support project teams to deliver projects in BIM
- Creation, management and monitoring the BIM contract documentation and deliverables
- Ensure projects are delivered in accordance with agreed BIM protocols
- Manage / Update BIM Project Documents
- Implement and maintain the BIM Execution Plan
- Follow BIM standards and development procedures
- Responsible for the BIM training of staff appropriate to their level of involvement with BIM
- Train and oversee the day-to-day activities of the BIM department to ensure BIM standards are maintained in the creation of the Revit models
- Directly responsible for any BIM team members under his/her direct reporting responsibility
- Relevant qualification Degree in Engineering / Architectural and Structural Design.
- Computer literacy in all Microsoft Office applications also.
- Demonstrates a high level of drive, productivity and performance under own mobilisation.
- Excellent IT Skills Essential
- Minimum of 5 years BIM Experience.
- Strong interpersonal, social skills with the ability to manage other design personnel
- General understanding of interoperability between software used to accomplish discipline tasks
Please contact Erik Donnelly on 021 206 6078 or send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org