Building Services (M&E) Coordinator 3D – London
Vacancy Reference Code : 01312
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a leading contractor to recruit a Building Services Coordinator. As a Senior Building Services Coordinator, you will cover a nationwide span.
- As a senior building services coordinator, you will be responsible for reviewing and reporting on M&E
- You will coordinate mechanical and electrical services.
- You will ensure effective implementation of “right first time” technical delivery of project output.
- Review and report on activities of M&E sub-contractors in relation to technical, programme, buildability and commercial areas.
- Review weekly Progress Reports for Mechanical and Electrical sub-contractors.
- Chairing Mechanical and Electrical technical coordination meetings and producing minutes in a timely manner.
- Ensure handover and commissioning programmes are in place on all projects and managed to achieve contract requirements.
- Ensure Quality control of M&E installed works progressively clearing defects and supervising testing and commissioning.
- Liaising with and developing good working relationships with site managers/site personnel.
- Knowledge generation re. all technical products incl. statutory and regulatory developments.
- On-site problem-solving skills
- Coordination of technical submittals, samples, product selection etc. within programme requirements
- H&S coordination of subcontractors
- As a building services coordinator, you will be at least diploma qualified in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering.
- You will possess relevant experience with a Main Contractors or alternatively a consulting / project management company.
- It is essential to have a detailed knowledge of Statutory and Regulatory procedures.
- You will possess an in-depth knowledge of technical innovation and value creation.
- Strong computer literacy skills with proficiency in AutoCAD, MS Office and Primavera
- You will possess an understanding and knowledge of cleanrooms building services best practice.
- Knowledge of estimating procurement and payment terms, as well as customer and client relationship development, is important for the successful candidate.
Please contact Ian Murphy on +353 85 866 6878 or +353 21 206 6078 or send your CV in confidence to email@example.com