Building Services Coordinator – Dublin 1
Vacancy Reference Code : 01746
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by our client to recruit for the role of Building Services Coordinator for projects currently ongoing across Dublin City Centre. These are large scale commercial projects and will afford the successful candidate great exposure to significant sized projects.
• Ensure Engineering procedures are implemented and adhered to.
• Ensure effective implementation of the Engineering procedures.
• Support design for tendering.
• Ensure disciplines in place for management of estimating and procurement on all D&B activities during budgeting, quotation, tendering and post tender phases.
• Develop relationships with customers, end user clients and supply chain partnerships.
• Ensure co-ordination of all design information with site construction team to achieve financial targets.
• Knowledge generation of all relevant products including statutory and regulatory developments.
• Implement technical innovation, value creation and right first time delivery in all contracts.
• Relevant third Level Qualification
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience
• Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills
• Outstanding planning, organisational, training, teamwork, problem resolution skills
Please contact Erik Donnelly on 021 206 6078 or send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org