Building Services Engineer – Dublin
Vacancy Reference Code : 01998
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by our client to recruit for the role of Building Services Engineer for projects currently ongoing across Dublin and Ireland.
- Ensuring effective implementation of the Engineering procedures for all building services work.
- Supporting design for tendering.
- Ensuring procedures are in place for management of estimating and procurement on all D and B activities during budgeting, quotation, tendering and post tender phases.
- Developing relationships with customers, end user clients and supply chain partnerships.
- Ensuring co-ordination of all design information with site construction teams in order to achieve financial targets.
- Knowledge generation of all relevant products including statutory and regulatory developments.
- Attending tender launch and adjudication meetings as required.
- Implementing technical innovation, value creation and right first-time delivery in all contracts.
- Manage and support the Design and Build technical activities, to ensure timely delivery of all Design and Build technical output to client and stakeholder satisfaction.
- BSc. in Building Services Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimim 2-3 years’ experience
- Statutory and Regulatory Procedures Building Services best practice
- Detailed knowledge of Technical Systems and Procedures
- Standard forms of contract, inc Design and Build
- Estimating, procurement & payment terms
- Technical Innovation and Value Creation
- Customer Relationship Management methods.
- Outstanding planning, organisational, training, teamwork, problem resolution skills
- Ability to mentor team members as necessary
Please contact Eanna O’Brien on 021 206 6078 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org