Civil Quantity Surveyor – Birmingham
Vacancy Reference Code : 01631
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by our client to recruit for the role of a Civil QS for a large waste to energy facility project in Birmingham. This is a great opportunity working with a large contractor on a significant sized project in the area.
A competitive salary is on offer
• Understand & assist in the implementation of the commercial strategy;
• Working closely with Finance & Commercial to maximise profit on the contract;
• Reviewing weekly productivity of package contractors;
• Assist in procurement of subcontract & supplier packages, issuing tender enquiries and compiling tender comparatives for work packages and advise of any concerns and/or value engineering detail as appropriate;
• Measure and value work package contractors payment applications including negotiation and agreement of variations
• Assist in preparing payment applications
• Validation of Contracts
• Financial Reviews
• Cash-flow Forecasting
• Minimum 3-7 years’ experience;
• Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent;
• Strong written communication abilities and an attention to detail;
• Confident and experienced in the use of Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word;
• Have the ability to work to tight deadlines and budgets.
Please contact Darren O’Keeffe on +353 85 866 5682 or +353 21 206 6078 send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.