Civil Estimator – Clare
Vacancy Reference Code : 01639
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit a civil estimator to be responsible for the production of estimates for a range of civil engineering projects. Ideal candidate will have experience working on large Civil projects previously.
The role will include management of relationships with designers and project managers and also with client teams and suppliers.
Competitive salary on offer.
• Preparation of civil engineering estimates
• Analysis of engineering drawings
• Material take-offs
• Preparation of sub-contractor and supplier enquiries and contract documents
• Liaison with clients, sub-contractors and suppliers
• Liaison with sub-consultant and in-house engineering design teams
• Assessment of different options and solutions
• Attending pre and post tender meetings/presentations.
• A degree in Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying
• Good knowledge of civil engineering contracts, relevant legislation and standards
• 5 years estimating experience in utilities and infrastructure with a recognised Main Contractor
• The ability to work independently and to manage inputs from a range of specialist suppliers and in-house staff
• Good interpersonal and team-working skills
• Be results oriented
• Have the ability to work under pressure
• Good computer skills, especially Microsoft Excel and Word, and ideally some experience of Microsoft Project and an estimating software system.
Please contact Darren O’Keeffe on 021 206 6078 or 085 866 5682 or send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org