Clerk of Works – Dublin
Vacancy Reference Code : 01515
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by our client to recruit for an experienced Clerk of Works to cover a major construction project in Dublin.
Client & Project Description
The company is one of Ireland’s leading building management consultancies and the project is water/waste water treatment plant.
• The Clerk of Works will provide an independent assessment of the works undertaken, checking the quality of the build, produce regular reports and a conduct a continuous dialogue with the design team.
• Checking all critical stages to ensure that the quality meets both the specification and the expectation of the Client.
• Highlighting potential specification design issues for comments before they affect construction & schedule.
• Giving a view on completion dates as works progress.
• Reporting any unresolved concerns.
• A keen eye for quality
• Experience of piling, reinforced concrete and shuttering.
• Ability to read drawings and reinforcement drawings specifically
• Inspect the works, maintain good records of labour material and plant, fill out allocation sheets
• Computer literate is an advantage but not essential
• A minimum of 10+ years’ experience with excellent communication skills
Please contact John Halpin on +353 1 479 6466 or +353 85 866 5623 or send your CV to email@example.com