Client Services Associate – Cork
Vacancy Reference Code : 01415
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by our client to recruit a CMS Associate for their EMEA headquarters based in Cork, Ireland
Our client a global company based in Cork, Ireland are looking to recruit a Client Services Associate. You will have the opportunity to work as part of a diverse multi-lingual team based in a Shared Service Centre for a multinational pharmaceutical company in Cork. The CMS Associate is primarily responsible for the Contract to Pay (C2P) activities
• Generate contract and agreements for client services and sponsorships
• Review and validate all contracts/agreements for completeness and correctness
• Administration and scanning of invoices and expenses into system, for payment.
• Review and validate all invoices and expenses for accuracy and compliance with country-specific tax and invoicing laws.
• Issue resolution and escalation as required across all Contract to Payment processes
Support meeting planning activities
• Initiation of Purchase Order process
Ensure adherence to all document retention requirements
Customer service is core to the role and ideal candidates will continuously looks for ways to improve service levels
• Diploma or Secondary education with focus on finance/travel/event administration/healthcare industry
• Fluency in English is essential for this role, with a second European language desirable.
• Strong telephone communication skills with ability to influence and negotiate
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Customer focused
• Works well under pressure
• Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc…)
Please contact Gerard Breen on +353 (0) 21 206 6078 or +353 (0)86 831 2693 or send your CV to email@example.com.