Commercial Accountant – Kerry
Vacancy Reference Code : 01627
Euro Executive Recruitment have been retained by an Irish owned Multi-National to recruit a Commercial Accountant for their long-established business unit in Kerry. Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be an integral part of the business, responsible for providing key commercial information to the business. This role will support the Finance Director, the Sales Team, and the senior management to drive growth and enhance margins.
• In your new role you will partner with the sales team to address performance results, determine outlook and proposal of actions required to drive improved performance.
• Review of monthly P&L with key variances explained and analysed.
• You will be responsible for reconciliation of reporting systems at month end ensuring integrity of data in all support systems, providing sales information to the Financial Control Team.
• You will analyse variance versus budgets and Prior Years and provide commentary on the business performance. Completion and analysis of monthly forecast and full year projections.
• Completion of Annual Budget for the Business.
• Determine and develop pricing strategies in conjunction with the business president.
• Communicate target pricing for customer quotations using the standard processes, and ways of working, and maintaining pricing on the system.
• Ensure that all relevant risk components are assessed and mitigated via hedging.
• Including multiple risk items FX and commodity tracking.
• Other Projects as required by the Business
Experience & Skills:
• You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA) with an appropriate third level qualification.
• You will have a minimum 3 years post qualified experience ideally in a commercial or operational role.
• Knowledge of SAP (SRM and ECC) an advantage.
• Advanced Excel skills are essential.
• You will have a systematic and commercial mind-set when approaching commercial challenges.
• Ability to effectively communicate up, across and down the organisation across multiple disciplines including RD&A, Sales, Marketing and Commercial.
• Openness to change and a passion for driving continuous improvement opportunities.
Salary & Benefits:
• There is a market leading package on offer for the successful candidate.
Please call David Glavin on +353 21 206 6078 or +353 85 862 1542 or send your CV to email@example.com.