Commercial Recruitment Consultant – Cork
Vacancy Reference Code : 01309
Are you looking for a new challenge in your recruitment career? Do you have commercial recruitment experience across Accountancy & Finance, Sales & Marketing or HR? We have a unique opportunity for an experienced Commercial Recruitment Consultant to join us and grow our national commercial recruitment desk from our Cork office.
Euro Executive Recruitment is a leading recruitment consultancy in Ireland and across Europe. Established in 2015, we are part of AA Euro Group and have built up a steady and strong reputation as specialist recruiters in contract and permanent roles for the Technical and Commercial sectors from our offices in Cork, Waterford and Dublin. We are Irish owned, ambitious, independent and expanding, and we want to welcome a talented individual to come on board to drive our commercial offering.
At Euro Executive we do things a little differently to most recruitment agencies. In this role, you will be given scope and autonomy to develop the commercial desk. You will create new client relationships, enhance existing client relationships, work across a wide variety of clients and industries allowing you to develop your business acumen and drive. We do not distract our consultants with meaningless and demotivating KPI’s, we focus on quality. We have a strong company culture and value teamwork, commitment, energy, passion, honesty and innovation.
- Build a strong brand and identity for the commercial desk.
- Business development with new clients, while enhancing the relationship with existing clients.
- Recruitment process: consultation with clients, working alongside a dedicated resourcer, providing a job brief and guidance to the resourcer, screening and interviewing candidates, organising interviews, the company and the interviewer, feedback, negotiation, confirmation of final offer and closing of role.
- Marketing and social media. Building candidate profiles through job websites, LinkedIn, social media, networking and referrals.
- Presenting to and advising clients.
- Working alongside and managing a dedicated resourcer.
- Reporting to the Operations Director.
- Degree qualified.
- 2+ years recruitment experience in commercial roles.
- Be competitive and sales driven who embraces a team-based culture.
- Be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial approach.
- Strong business development skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Client focused with high customer service principles.
- Result orientated, high energy.
What we offer:
- Extensive Market & Social Media support.
- Real career development opportunities.
Please contact Denis Casey in confidence on 086 815 9622 or send your CV in confidence to email@example.com.