Compliance Data Analyst – Cork
Vacancy Reference Code : 01946
Euro Executive Recruitment have been retained by a leading Multi-National to recruit a Compliance Data Analyst. You will be responsible for data consolation and reporting on key metrics within the global transparency legislation, driving resolution of corrections or omissions. Working with clients to resolve inquiries/disputes in a manner that maximises customer experience and meets the company’s transparency obligations.
- As a key user of the company’s proprietary transparency data processing and report generating software, set up and manage parameters which auto-generate all global transparency data files and reports for internal and external uses.
- Interact with various governmental agencies to meet the companies legal reporting obligations, including data submission, participating in industry round tables, and other opportunities to influence technical and process requirements and improvements.
- Establish annual timelines with milestones for activities needed to meet all external transparency obligations. Lead cross-functional resources in meeting those timelines.
- Oversee the collection and loading of transparency data from a variety of sources, partnering with various global and local teams.
- Ensure relevant analytics are conducted to provide confidence that the data are complete, accurate, and timely, including coordinating data reviews by subject matter experts.
- Act as the Global treasury subject matter expert, lead the development of new capabilities and support other team members and business partners
- Insure SLA’s are met with a high degree of accuracy
- Partner with IT and business areas to understand data gaps and drive issues to closure; leverage partnerships to influence business process changes, where appropriate
- Anticipate and understand impact of changes to sources systems on reporting capabilities, changes to reporting requirements on system needs, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- SAP, MS office experience
- Demonstrate leadership and ability to influence peers, management and business partners.
- Understanding of IT, data management, and project management principles
- Experience working with global business partners
- High degree of comfort working with IT partners and in a technical environment
- Proven initiative to prioritise deliverables, make decisions in a fast paced and complex environment
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated teamwork and ability to work effectively across organisations
Salary & Benefits
There is a market leading salary and benefits package that includes healthcare and pension
Please call Jerry Roche on +353 21 206 6078 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.