Construction Health & Safety Manager – Dublin 1
Vacancy Reference Code : 01744
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland’s leading main contractors working on a large scale mix use development project in Dublin 1. This role requires a very experienced Health & Safety Manager with a proven ability to manage extremely high value projects while working with a main contractor in the construction industry.
• Our client is one of Ireland’s largest construction companies who are currently working on a multi-million build project in Dublin City centre.
• With over 300 personnel on site they require an experienced Site Safety Manager to take charge of all H&S requirements on the project.
• The Site Safety Manager will ensure H&S management systems are implemented and maintained. The role will require the preparation and implementation of Health & Safety training plans for all site personnel and the conducting of audits and tool box talks.
• The Site Safety Manager will promote a continuous improvement philosophy in relation to all health, safety and environmental work practices on the site.
• Ideally you will degree qualified in Health and Safety with a minimum of 10 years’ post grad experience in Health and Safety.
• The ability to manage large scale, high headcount construction sites will be essential.
• Key to this will be the ability to communicate at all levels on the project and to be well organised and structured in your duties and responsibilities.
• This is an excellent opportunity to work on one of the largest construction projects currently underway in Ireland and for potential further advancement in the company to a Group Head of Safety role.
• Degree qualification or its equivalent in Health & Safety
• Experience of developing and carrying out Health & Safety training
• Represent and liaise with client’s representatives while on site including attendance at meetings
• Issue and develop performance reports and policies to HSEQ Director
• Ensure that staff have all the relevant manuals and training certifications
• 10 years’ experience in a Health & Safety role on construction projects
• Experience of conducting audits, inductions & safety procedures
• Possess the ability to manage large scale, high headcount construction sites
Please contact Kevin Hallissey on 085 866 6089 or 021 206 6078 or send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org