Contracts Manager – Dublin
Vacancy Reference Code : 00711
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland’s largest building contractors to recruit a Contracts Manager for a large-scale Commercial/ Industrial/ Pharmaceutical projects in Dublin. The successful candidate for this role will have at least 10 years senior management experience on projects ranging from €10m to €100m.
Our client has clearly outlined that the successful candidate needs to have the ambition to grow to Directorship level within a relatively short timeframe. This role has the potential to alter the career of a motivated and ambitious construction management professional.
• Lead multiple project teams to ensure that the project is completed on programme.
• Manage the compliance of company and current Health & Safety legislation.
• Develop strong relationships with clients.
• Management and assessment of subcontractor’s quality of work, along their ability to maintain scope programme.
• Management of programme risk & experience of early interaction with design teams to ensure design deliverable dates & details are achieved.
• Maintain an excellent relationship with the management team, subcontractors, and clients.
• Planning/scheduling of works.
• Must be an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
• IT fluency and familiar with MS packages and MS Project (or similar scheduling packages).
• Strong commitment & ownership for all Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental systems throughout the project.
• Third level qualification in a construction related field coupled with at least 10 -15 years post graduate experience, 5-10 years in the role in a managerial role with a recognised Main Contractor or Project Management client.
• Proven record of delivering large scale Commercial/ Industrial/ Pharmaceutical projects.
• Experience of RC Frames and High Spec Fit-Out elements within projects.
• Experience in delivering projects (value €10 – €100M+) from design stage to completion.
• Candidates must be capable of taking responsibility for large scale workloads.
• Ensure that all stakeholders on site are communicated with effectively and efficiently.
Please contact Denis Casey on 086 815 9622 or 021 206 6078 or send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org