Contracts Manager – Galway
Vacancy Reference Code : 01848
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland’s largest civil and building contractors to recruit a Contracts Manager, covering projects in the Connacht region. This role presents a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to progress their career with a highly respected employer.
Supported by the Directors of the business, this is great opportunity to join a highly successful developing business in Ireland with excellent opportunities for career advancement.
- Lead one or multiple project teams to ensure that contracts are completed on programme.
- Manage the compliance of company and current health & safety legislation.
- Supporting the project surveyor in the management & control of contract costs & variations with regular reporting of cost projections & status to the Operations Director.
- Develop strong relationships with clients.
- Management & assessment of subcontractor’s quality of work & their ability to maintain scope programme.
- Management of programme risk & experience of early interaction with design teams to ensure design deliverable dates & details are achieved.
- Maintain an excellent relationship with the management team, subcontractors, and clients.
- Planning/scheduling of works.
- Must be an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- IT Fluency and familiar with MS packages and MS Project (or similar scheduling packages).
- Strong commitment & ownership for all Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental systems throughout the project.
- Third level qualification in a construction related field coupled with at least 10 -15 years post graduate experience, 5-10 years in the role in a managerial role with a recognised Main Contractor.
- Proven record of delivering large scale Commercial, Industrial or Pharmaceutical projects,
- Experience of RC Frames, Structural Steel Frames and High Spec Fit-Out elements within projects
- Experience in delivering projects (value €5m – €30M) from design stage to completion
- Candidates must be capable of taking responsibility for a number of projects concurrently, as required.
Please contact Kevin Hallissey 085 866 6089 or 021 206 6078 or send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org