Deputy General Manager – Cork
Vacancy Reference Code : 01671
A leading hotel in Cork City are seeking a Deputy General Manager to join the management team. You will be an integral team member at one of Cork’s newest properties, which offers over 160 rooms, a restaurant, bar, and coffee shop to the public.
• Lead the day to day operations for all areas of the hotel, providing strategic support to the General Manager
• Directly lead the head of departments
• Lead the development and continuous learning of the hotel staff.
• Ensure the best level of customer care within the property
• Support the profitability and cost management of the hotel
• 3-4 years’ experience as Deputy or Operations Manager within hospitality
• Standards Driven; particularly in Food & Beverage
• People management experience, and the ability to develop employees
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to develop and build relationships and influence with all levels of the business
There is a competitive salary on offer depending on experience, with benefits included. You will be working with one of Ireland’s leading hotel groups, with fantastic career opportunities available.
Please send your CV to Kieran@aaeuro.com or call Kieran on 085 252 5177 for more information.