Design Coordinator – Dublin
Vacancy Reference Code : 01446
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by our client to recruit for the role of Design Coordinator to be based in Dublin.
Client & Project Description
The company is one of Ireland’s leading general building contractors, delivering high quality, sustainable construction projects. Working on a range of projects across the commercial, industrial, hospitality, health-care sectors nationwide.
Project involvement will be large scale commercial and residential projects ranging from €10- €200m in value.
This role could also potentially suit a site engineer interested in moving towards a design-based role.
• Handle the design process and progress against schedule and budget
• Assist the design team in organizing and archiving project files
• Support the design team in the organization of meetings and presentations
• Support the Design Lead in preparation of meetings, generating and formatting reports
• Communicate and coordinate between multiple departments
• Create and update comprehensive spreadsheets including multiple projects
• They will be technically astute and comfortable in a liaison role between the client’s team, external designers, site management and supply chain specialists.
• Degree qualification in engineering, architecture or similar desirable but not essential
• 3+ years’ experience in a similar role or site-based engineering / management role with a main contractor
• 2D Autocad and BIM experience is preferred but not essential
• Available to work in Dublin
Please contact John Halpin on +353 1 479 6466 or +353 85 866 5623 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.