Digital Marketing Delivery Leader – Cork
Vacancy Reference Code : 01771
Euro Executive Recruitment have been retained by a market leading multinational to recruit a Digital Marketing Delivery Leader on a contract basis to be based in their Cork SSC. This is a key hire for the organisation at the start of a significant project. “The ideal candidate would be a combination of Solutions Architect and Project Manager you will be part of a dynamic global team with a responsibility to deliver enterprise scale best of breed digital marketing capabilities supporting our Fire, Security and HVAC business verticals”.
• Application Delivery Project Owner for small to medium sized projects
• Assist Solution Delivery Leader in High Level Estimation as part of enterprise demand management as required.
• Assist Solution Delivery Leader in Detailed Level Estimation as part of Initiate and Planning Phase (Sprint 0) as required.
• Assist Solution Delivery Leader in resource requirement across BU Portfolio
• Accountable to ensure engagement with Building Architects team for Solution Proposal validation for small to medium sized projects
• For Larger program, responsible for specific work streams
• Accountable for Build/ Test/ Deploy – Ensure projects delivered to Time/ Cost & Scope
• Manage SI Partners for Application Delivery and ensure their accountability for build, test, deploy
• Responsible to manage the transition of projects from hyper-care through to BAU and AMS ownership
• Responsible to provide succinct status report to BU Solution Delivery Leader
• Accountable to ensure platform governance is managed with Platform Architects
• Ensure that Solution proposals align to target architecture and simplification program with any deviation being validated by Building Architects team
• Strong experience defining and delivering enterprise applications on the Web, Ecommerce, CMS and CRM platforms.
• Extensive experience defining and delivering enterprise solutions.
• Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, single sign on, master data management and industry reference architecture
• Experience as a Senior Architect in a mid to large sized organization with demonstrated leadership driving technology and architectural transformation in a matrixed organization.
• Minimum of 5 years CRM experience with minimum of 3 years working as a solution Architect
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business management field, or equivalent combination of education, training & experience
• A real passion for transforming businesses through technology
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
• Proven ability to rapidly learn new technologies
• Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal. Able to effectively develop and deliver materials that are appropriate for the audience.
• Experience with Agile implementation methodologies.
• Travel of up to 25%, but can be higher or lower based on business and project needs.
(Please note there will be flexibility on some of above)
Salary & Benefits:
This is a day rate contract with a market leading package please enquire for further info
Please call David Glavin on +353 21 206 6078 or +353 85 8621542 or send your CV in confidence to email@example.com