Director of Quality – North Cork
Vacancy Reference Code : 02000
Euro Executive Recruitment have been retained by a leading multinational to recruit an experienced Director of Quality. Reporting to the Plant Manager and VP of Quality the focus will be strategically managing the department to ensure a highly motivated, trained and developed staff that can achieve the group business objectives. Ensure the effective management of the Company Quality System to ensure that product conforms to customer specification.
- Management Representative for Quality Issues
- Set Quality objectives for plant in line with corporate goals
- Manage plant wide quality metrics in accordance with corporate standards
- Drive plant quality strategy in line with plant and corporate goals
- Ensure the retention of quality standards such as ISO13485, FDA (QSR), ISO14001, ISO9000:2008, TL9000, through plant wide compliance with procedures and systems
- Manage customer interface on quality issues
- Drive Continuous Improvement Programs within the organisation at both a product quality and plant systems level.
- Ensure investigation of problems to root cause and implementation of closed Loop corrective and preventive actions to prevent possibility of a re-occurrence.
- Hold timely Management Reviews in accordance with the requirements of the QMS and Group.
- Ensure an Internal audit plan is developed and complied with.
- Manage the quality team to ensure a high level of staff morale through the implementation of effective hiring, training and development, performance management systems as well as compliance with industrial relations legislation such as, Unfair Dismissals Act, Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act, Organisation of Working Time Act, Employment Equality Act including bullying and sexual harrasment as well as fair and consistent application of tretment across all levels.
- Ensure resources in place to support requirements of the QMS.
- A minimum of a primary degree in Electronic Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or Quality Assurance. A background in Medical Device Manufacturing would be a distinct advantage.
- At least 5 years of experience in management within a high volume manufacturing environment, preferably within an EMS organisation.
- Certification through Regulatory Affairs Professional Society would be an advantage together with a knowledge of the FDA QSR (GMP).
- Must be an excellent communicator with effective leadership and influencing skills
Salary & Benefits:
There is a market leading package on offer for the successful candidate.
Please call David Glavin on +353 21 206 6078 or +353 85 862 1542 or send your CV to email@example.com.