Electrical Engineer – Madrid
Vacancy Reference Code : 01809
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by its client in recruiting an Electrical Engineer for a large Data Centre project in Madrid, Spain.
The role will is a permanent position and can offer a generous package including return flights, accommodation, transport, daily living allowance along with a competitive salary.
• Development & modification of electrical services design to coordinate with building structure
• Develop builders work requirements from Electrical design.
• Ensure design complies with project specifications.
• Prepare technical submittals in accordance with project specifications and procurement schedule.
• Ensure materials / plant ordered are approved and in compliance with specification.
• Ensure the system is commissionable
• Complete all checklists and other documentation required for hand over packs and O&M manuals. Work with QA staff to ensure full compliance with QA system.
• Ensure documentation is completed in compliance with project requirements.
• Work closely with the Construction Manager and foremen to ensure correct installation of systems in the field.
• Work closely with ductwork subcontractor, project manager and construction manager to sequence installation of ductwork in order to achieve construction schedule dates.
• Work closely with the project manager and purchasing department to ensure procurement cost targets are achieved.
• Drive onsite operatives and subcontractors to achieve the construction programme.
• Ensure installations are in full compliance with quality objectives.
• Ability to use AutoCAD would be an advantage
• A trade background with a third level qualification an advantage but not essential
• Proven record of co-ordinating on projects
• A minimum of 3 years exp
• Knowledge Microsoft Word, Excel, Autocad, MS Project
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
• Ability to drive a largescale project
Please contact Darren O’Keeffe on 085 866 5682 or send your CV in confidence to email@example.com