Electrical Foreman – Grangecastle, Dublin
Vacancy Reference Code : 01516
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by its client to recruit an Electrical Foreman for a role based in Dublin. This candidate will be based on a large Data Centre project in the area. The ideal candidate will have held a similar position on similar projects previously.
• To support the Construction Manager
• To assist in the management and supervision of site personnel
• To assume a leadership on site with regard to the work being carried out and by following & implementing the site safety plan & rules.
• To ensure that employees have safety training to carry out their work
• To carry out inspection checks and internal audits
• To manage the labour resources on site to ensure efficient working.
• To maintain discipline on site, report any incidents and take action as appropriate.
• To manage and train apprentices in accordance with company policy
• To assist Construction Manager to plan labour & material resources.
• To reduce costs as far as possible.
• To check all materials before you install them to ensure they are fit for use & comply with the project specifications.
• To advise the project manager when you are doing work which is not part of our tender.
• To advise the project manager when you are prevented by others from working efficiently.
• Fully Qualified Electrician with a minimum of 5 years management experience on large industrial/pharmaceutical projects
• The ability to work to tight deadlines and budgets
• Ability to juggle and manage many priorities
• Priorities and allocate time according to priority
• Assess relative risk and allocate time accordingly
• Effective communication and team working skills
Please contact Darren O’Keeffe on 085 866 5682 or 021 206 6078 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org