Energy & Environment Coordinator – North Cork
Vacancy Reference Code : 01896
Euro Executive Recruitment have been retained by a market leading Multinational in with operations in North Cork to recruit an Energy and Environment Co-Ordinator. You will be responsible implementation of the Society’s Energy strategy through project management and verification and the development of appropriate procedures. Working with the EHS Group team, they will be a subject matter expert in Energy and Environment related matters including legal requirements and technologies. The Co-Ordinator provides direction and technical support for the Energy Strategy.
- Serve as the primary focal point for Energy and Environmental compliance for DFI
- Provide technical support to responsible manager in the following areas:
- Greenhouse Gas Permit Compliance and reporting
- Maintenance of ISO 50001
- Working with the other team members and sites to compile AER data, compile reports and subsequent submission to the EPA.
- Identify and verify energy saving projects and monitor their progress on the sites
- Cultural development – be responsible for setting the Energy agenda within the group and highlighting the advantages of energy management projects to the business through monitory and energy savings
- Identify potential technologies or methods to improve energy efficiency
- Utilise and work with external contractors/specialists as necessary within the function.
- Support the rest of the team, as required, to fulfil departmental EHS functions
- Training development and roll out as required.
- Development and management of Energy project register to demonstrate savings
- Establish self as go-to for all areas of Energy and Environment.
- Ability to network or develop relationships with key stakeholders and consultants.
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Business foresight: Ability to identify issues and/or opportunities; to problem solve and present solutions.
- An ability to develop, lead and implement programmes in the areas of Energy and Environment.
- Ability to develop a culture of improvement in the areas of Energy and the Environment at all levels of the organisation
- Proficient computer literacy proven through work experience or education
- Ability to quickly learn new skills and information and retain knowledge
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities
- Must have polished verbal and written skills.
- Strong organisation skills and collaborative management style needed
- Qualification Required: Appropriate 3rd level Qualification in environmental science or law with or including Energy Management
- Work Experience Required: 2 years’ experience with involvement with energy management system and projects. Experience in GHG reporting is desirable
Salary & Benefits:
- There is a salary of up to €45,000 plus bonus & benefits on offer for the successful candidate.
Please call David Glavin on +353 21 206 6078 or +353 85 8621542 or send your CV to email@example.com.