Estimator – Cork
Vacancy Reference Code : 01398
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit an estimator to be responsible for the
production of estimates for a range of projects. Ideal candidate will have experience in the construction
The role will include management of relationships with designers and project managers and also with
client teams and suppliers.
• Preparation of estimates
• Analysis of engineering drawings
• Material take-offs
• Preparation of sub-contractor and supplier enquiries and contract documents
• Liaison with clients, sub-contractors and suppliers
• Liaison with sub-consultant and in-house engineering design teams
• Assessment of different options and solutions
• Attending pre and post tender meetings/presentations.
• A degree in Quantity Surveying / Construction Management.
• Good knowledge of general construction contracts, relevant legislation and standards
• 3+ years estimating experience in infrastructure with a recognised Main Contractor
• The ability to work independently and to manage inputs from a range of specialist suppliers and
• in-house staff
• Good interpersonal and team-working skills
• Be results oriented
• Have the ability to work under pressure
• Good computer skills, especially Microsoft Excel and Word, and ideally some experience of
• Microsoft Project and an estimating software system.
Please contact Ian Murphy on 085 866 6878 or 021 206 6078 or send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org