Estimator – Kildare
Vacancy Reference Code : 01373
Vacancy Ref. 01371
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit an estimator to be responsible for the production of estimates for a range of projects. Ideal candidate will have experience in the construction industry.
The role will include management of relationships with designers and project managers and also with client teams and suppliers.
• Preparation of estimates
• Analysis of engineering drawings
• Material take-offs
• Preparation of sub-contractor and supplier enquiries and contract documents
• Liaison with clients, sub-contractors and suppliers
• Liaison with sub-consultant and in-house engineering design teams
• Assessment of different options and solutions
• Attending pre and post tender meetings/presentations.
• A degree in Quantity Surveying
• Good knowledge of general construction contracts, relevant legislation and standards
• 3+ years estimating experience in infrastructure with a recognised Main Contractor
• The ability to work independently and to manage inputs from a range of specialist suppliers and in-house staff
• Good interpersonal and team-working skills
• Be results oriented
• Have the ability to work under pressure
• Good computer skills, especially Microsoft Excel and Word, and ideally some experience of Microsoft Project and an estimating software system.
Please contact Denis Casey on 021 206 6078 or 086 815 9622 or send your CV in confidence to email@example.com