Estimator – Kerry
Vacancy Reference Code : 01390
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to find an Estimator for a Kerry based role to take on the responsibility for a number of estimating functions.
• Preparing progress applications and cost reports.
• Liaising with clients from initial enquiries through to final accounts.
• Cost Control / Management of Projects.
• Actively work with other departments relating to contract variations.
• Final Account negotiations etc.
• Dealing with clients/engineers/suppliers.
• Issuing tender queries and preparation of tender reports.
• Reporting to management on the financial progression of projects.
• A strong background in steel materials.
• 2+ years’ experience working as an Estimator in Ireland or the UK.
• A proven track record as an Estimator.
• Strong operational skills and an attention to detail.
• 3rd level Qualification in Quantity Surveying
• Good presentation skills.
• Strong written communication abilities are also essential.
Please contact Kevin Hallissey on 021 206 6078 or 085 866 6089 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org