Factory Lead – Kerry
Vacancy Reference Code : 01669
Euro Executive have been retained by a leading Irish manufacturer to recruit a Factory Lead based in Kerry. As part of the Senior Management team for one of Ireland’s largest organisations, you will provide leadership and direction for plant operations to achieve continuously improving results in the areas of quality, cost, service, and safety.
- Owner of the manufacturing operations for the plant, and the delivery of their objectives.
- Responsible for all aspects of Health, Safety and Environment across the factory while ensuring alignment with site corporate policies.
- Develop operational plans to meet business objectives.
- Owner of the Factory financial operating budget, delivering YOY savings through cost saving initiatives and adhering to global Inventory guidelines.
- Responsible for creating a culture of continuous improvement, driving operational efficiencies through good manufacturing practice.
- Bachelor’s Degree required – Food Science or Engineering preferred
- 5 – 10 years of progressive experience in a similar role in a Manufacturing environment in the Food, Chemical or Pharmaceutical Industry; operating at senior management level or above.
- Understanding all relevant Quality and HSE regulations.
- Experience in managing significant operational budgets
- Certified Six Sigma desirable.
- Strong Financial acumen and proven project manager.
There is a competitive salary on offer, depending on experience. There are excellent benefits on offer, including a bonus, healthcare allowance, and pension.
Please call Kieran Spillane on 085 252 5177 or 021 206 6078 or send your CV to email@example.com