Factory Manager – Kerry
Vacancy Reference Code : 01669
Euro Executive have been retained by a leading Irish manufacturer to recruit a Factory Manager based in Kerry. You will provide leadership and direction for plant operations to achieve continuously improving results in the areas of quality, cost, service, and safety.
- Owner of the manufacturing operations for the plant, and the delivery of their objectives.
- Responsible for all aspects of Health, Safety and Environment across the factory while ensuring alignment with site corporate policies.
- Develop operational plans to meet business objectives.
- Owner of the Factory financial operating budget, delivering YOY savings through cost saving initiatives and adhering to global Inventory guidelines.
- Responsible for creating a culture of continuous improvement, driving operational efficiencies through good manufacturing practice.
- Bachelor’s Degree required – Food Science or Engineering preferred
- 5 – 10 years of progressive experience in a similar role in a Manufacturing environment in the Food, Chemical or Pharmaceutical Industry; operating at senior management level or above.
- Understanding all relevant Quality and HSE regulations.
- Experience in managing significant operational budgets
- Certified Six Sigma desirable.
- Strong Financial acumen and proven project manager.
- There is a competitive salary on offer, depending on experience. There are excellent benefits on offer, including a bonus, healthcare allowance, and pension.
Please send your CV to Kieran@aaeuro.com or call Kieran on 085 252 5177 for more information.