Financial Accountant – Cork
Vacancy Reference Code : 01900
Euro Executive Recruitment have been retained by a leading Irish Construction Group to recruit a Financial Accountant to be based in Cork. Reporting to the Finance Director, this is a hands on role and will require you to produce full sets of accounts as well as handle the day to day operation of the finance function. The role will be challenging and will offer exposure to senior managers/directors within the business.
- Your will prepare for and manage the audit process for the Group’s subsidiaries.
- Influence and lead strong control environment and maintain strong ownership of ledgers and reconciliations.
- Partnering with business unit management, non-financial stakeholders and back office accounting teams.
- Interact and report to group finance function.
- Assist with the development of the financial systems across the business.
- You will be a qualified accountant coming straight from practice or 2 + years industry PQE with experience in a similar role.
- You will have strong excel skills with CMS experience ideally Evolution M.
- Strong organisation, report writing, communication and interpersonal skills required.
Salary & Benefits:
There is a salary of up to €50,000 on offer for the successful candidate. This would be a great opportunity for someone who is keen to gain exposure and grow their own career with a very successful Irish organisation.
Please call David Glavin on +353 21 206 6078 or +353 85 8621542 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.