Financial Accountant – Cork
Vacancy Reference Code : 01708
Euro Executive have been retained by a renowned Hotel Group to recruit a Financial Accountant. You will be joining one of Cork’s leading properties, who provide first class training & career development. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, you will join a high performing Finance team in providing financial results & analysis to the Group.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, with detailed P&L and balance sheet analysis
- Revenue reporting including KPI’S on a weekly basis.
- Monitor margins and work with department managers and others to investigate and improve outcome.
- Define and implement strong internal controls in the organisation.
- Oversee payroll and tax affairs, ensuring they are up to date and are compliant.
- Dealing with ad hoc queries as they arise
Experience & Skills:
- You will be a Qualified Accountant with 2+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience working in the hospitality sector is preferable
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, with strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills needed to work with various other key stakeholders outside of the Finance team.
The role will pay up to €50,000, depending on experience. There are excellent benefits, including discounts on accommodation & dining on the premises.
Please send your CV to Kieran@aaeuro.com or call Kieran on 085 252 5177 for more information.