Financial Analyst (Multinational) – Cork
Vacancy Reference Code : 01471
A Financial Analyst is needed for a pharmaceutical multinational in Cork. This organisation has it’s global shared service centre located here in Cork, with fantastic growth plans predicted over the next 12 months.
• You will ensure the accuracy and completeness of the month end closing & related General Accounting activities throughout the EMEA region.
• This requires strict adherence to company policies while working closely with the European affiliates.
• Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for all accounting queries with full ownership for the Cash in Transit, Prepaid, & Accruals on the Balance Sheet
• Work closely with local affiliate finance organization to understand current activities at the affiliate & ensure these are properly reflected in the financial statements.
• This includes preparing accounting entries as well as reviewing locally prepared accounting entries to ensure accuracy & completeness of entries as well as appropriateness of backup.
• Other ad hoc duties as required
• CPA, CIMA, ACCA, Chartered Accountant or equivalent
• 2 years’ experience in Finance function or public accounting practice, preferably with in-depth knowledge of US GAAP/IFRS technical accounting
• Experience using SAP
• Strong team player
• Fluency in English
Salary & Benefits
The role will pay up to €50,000, depending on experience. There is a full benefits package on offer, including a bonus, healthcare, and pension. You will be working with a global organisation, with fantastic career opportunities available for the successful candidate.
Please call Kieran on 085 252 5177 for more information or send your CV to Kieran@aaeuro.com.