Financial Analyst (Part Qualified) – Cork
Vacancy Reference Code : 01849
Euro Executive Recruitment have been retained by a Top 10 Practice expanding their Cork Operation to recruit multiple Financial Analysts. The organisation is working with one of the largest national banks on a large scale project to analyse and report on management information.
The role will be working on a seconded basis in the city centre. You will report to a senior practice manager and will be given “autonomy in the role to work at your own pace with a good eye for detail and taking the necessary due diligence to get the job done right the first time”. This is an ideal role for a part qualified accountant looking to further develop their skills in financial services or a fund accountant who would like to break away from rigorous KPI’s and deadlines.
Please note these roles are initially 12 month contracts.
- Work on a range of reports, coordinating and taking responsibility for planning, execution and completion
- Research and resolve technical queries
- Work on ad-hoc assignments
- Communicate effectively with client management and deliver on expectations
- Present reports to management on issues identified
- Report directly to firm partners, directors and managers, working towards the achievement of individual and firm goals and targets
- Part Qualified Accountant
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and team work skills
- Strong attention to detail
Salary & Benefits:
There is a salary €30,000 on offer as well as study support.
Please call David Glavin on +353 21 206 6078 or +353 85 862 1542 or send your CV to email@example.com.