Financial Controller – Cork
Vacancy Reference Code : 01385
Euro Executive has been retained on an exclusive basis to recruit a Financial Controller for one of the most highly regarded global FMCG brands.
Reporting directly to the Operations Director, this role will be responsible for the Operational Financial affairs of a number of manufacturing units. The coordination of monthly reporting (Operations Financial Reports, VPC Reporting, Operations KPI’s,) is a key requirement of the role to ensure timely submission of information to site management and central finance.
• Analysing potential projects and analysis and follow up on the actual outcome.
• Performance management – challenging plant costs, yields, KPI and EPM metrics.
• Continuous engagement with Site and Operations management.
• Develop and implement operational and financial controls to achieve business objectives.
• Evaluate and Control cap ex spent on a continuous basis
• Ownership and delivery of annual budgets
• Develop financial modelling of annual budget to achieve cost objectives.
• Year Audit
• Participate in and contribute to the management of the manufacturing operations as a senior member of the management team
• The ideal candidate will be ACCA/ CIMA qualified and have 8+ years post qualification experience in practice or a similar role in a manufacturing environment.
• Proficient in the use of MS Office tools, especially excel.
• SAP experience desirable.
• Supervisory and people management skills.
• An ability to build partnerships, across functions and sites, based on trust and integrity.
• The successful candidate will possess the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Demonstrates an ability to identify and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
You will be rewarded with a salary of up to €100k, depending on experience. Many benefits on offer, including a bonus, healthcare, and a company pension contribution.
Please contact Kieran Spillane for details on 085 252 5177 or 021 206 6078 or send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.