Graduate Architectural Technologist (Technology)
Vacancy Reference Code : GradEur
Responsibility for the production of the company’s design solutions including drawings, schedules, technical submittals & other documentation required in an agreed timeframe. To liaise with the Client, companies construction team and other stakeholders as required ensure a smooth handover of the design package to the construction team.
- Liaise with Client Design Team to bring clarity to the scope of deliverables.
- Generate and Manage Document and Drawing output.
- Generate and manage technical submittals and schedules.
- Organize and Co-Ordinate constructability reviews with Project Team.
- Comply with Design Procedures
- Preparation of drawings & schedules and obtaining client approvals.
- Product selection for application (fit for purpose & technical).
- Product detailing & interfacing with other components and materials.
- Co-ordination with Mechanical, Electrical and Process services.
- Manage the issue/receipt of the Drawing design information.
- Raise/Respond to design stage RFIs and COVIs.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Comply with the design criteria laid out within the Health and Safety Plan.
- Preparation of O&M / H&S File at project completion.
- Comply with design stage programmes.
- Identify Long Lead Materials to assist with procurement.
- Attend site meetings as required.
- Assistance in preparation of tender proposals.
- Promote company image.
- Protect company contractual position at design stage with surveyor.
- Protecting the company’s interest via correspondence to the Design Team and sub-contractors.
Please contact Ian Murphy on +353 85 866 6878 or send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org