Graduate Civil Engineer
Vacancy Reference Code : GradCor
The project stage will vary across each project but the successful candidate will have an opportunity to work in the following areas:
• Feasibility Assessments
• Preliminary Reporting
• Detailed Design and Contract Documents
• Cost Benefit Analysis and Business Case Reporting
• Tender Management
• Construction Management
• Client liaison
• You will be degree qualified or equivalent.
• You will work with setting out equipment daily.
• A valid Driving License and own transport is required
• The candidate should have knowledge in the design and construction management of above and below ground assets in the civil industry.
• Ability to prepare reports, conduct feasibility studies and communicate effectively.
• Ability to work as part of a team and achieve tight deadlines
• Attention to detail and ability to comply with Quality Assurance Management Systems is essential
• Proficient in Microsoft Office packages such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Please contact Kevin Hallissey on 085 866 6089 or 021 206 6078 or email your CV to email@example.com