Graduate Electrical Engineer
Vacancy Reference Code : GradCor
This role offers: Excellent Salary, Flights, Accommodation, Transport & Daily Living Allowance.
• This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is looking for career progression and development.
• The Graduate Engineer will assist the Project Manager and provide technical support to the construction team.
• The successful candidate should gain experience in the following:
• Assist with the preparation of reports and front end studies including capital cost estimates, project schedules, material take off’s and out to tender schedules.
• Assist with the preparation of technical and contract documentation for issue and analysing returned tenders.
• Prepare & keep up to date the delivery schedule to control deliveries.
• Seek to clarify queries with the Design team through the request for information (RFI) system.
• Prepare programs using MS project.
• Monitor progress against the program and issue progress reports.
• Produce look ahead programs to assist production.
• Prepare method statements and risk assessments (with construction team) for production activities.
• Maintain a register of contract variations.
• Prepare test packs for recording the completion of systems.
• Carry out quality control through inspections and snagging.
• Carry out document control, recording & transmitting information
• Assisting projects with financial control of contracts during construction stage.
• Liaise and co-ordinate with clients other members of the design team and contractors on technical and commercial issues.
• Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Have general IT skills, knowledge of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office packages
• Must have a degree in electrical engineering or equivalent
Please contact Ian Murphy on 085 866 6878 or 021 206 6078 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org