Graduate Mechanical Engineer (Pharma)
Vacancy Reference Code : GRADCOR
• You will be based between the site and the head office providing engineering support.
• The role will entail monitoring and proving technical support to electrical installations.
• You will be responsible for issuing working drawings, safety and quality documentation, dealing with RFI’s, producing O&M manuals.
• You will also get exposure to the tendering process and will provide support to the senior estimators.
• You will be involved in procurement, take-offs, technical submittals etc.
• Assist with the preparation of reports and front-end studies including capital cost estimates, project schedules, material take offs and out to tender schedules
• Assist with the preparation of technical and contract documentation for issue and analysing returned tenders
• Prepare & keep up to date the delivery schedule to control deliveries
• Seek to clarify queries with the design team through the request for information (RFI) system
• Maintain a register of contract variations
• Prepare test packs for recording the completion of systems
• Carry out quality control through inspections and snagging
• Carry out document control, recording & transmitting information
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• Good IT Skills, including MS Project, Word, Excel,
• Outgoing, personable, and interested in developing a career with a largescale organisation.
Please contact Ian Murphy on 085 866 6878 or 021 206 6078.