Graduate Site Engineer
Vacancy Reference Code : GradCor
• As a Graduate Site Engineer, you will be involved in setting out and levelling the site.
• You as part of a site engineering team will be responsible for the overall surveying of the site.
• You will work with setting out equipment daily.
• You will plan work efficiently ensuring strict deadlines are met.
• You will oversee quality control and safety measures on site quidded initially by more experienced Site Engineers on site.
• You will resolve unexpected technical difficulties and you will deal with any problems which arise.
• You will be involved in supervision and monitoring of the site labour force along with liaising with subcontractors.
• You will be afforded the opportunity to grow your career with a leading company, and concurrently work a number of sites for them.
• You will have a 3rd level qualification in Engineering.
• As a Graduate Site Engineer you will get the chance to portray strong technical ability and management skills.
• You will need to have strong problem-solving skills and show calmness under pressure.
• You will have to integrate well as part of a well-run team.
For further information on this role please, contact Kevin Hallissey on 021 206 6078 or 085 866 6089 or email CV to email@example.com