Head of Security – Limerick
Vacancy Reference Code : 01518
Euro Executive Recruitment has been exclusively retained to recruit a Head of Security for a large scale client in the Munster region. The successful candidate for this role will have excellent management and communication skills, along with a proven history of providing a high level security detail to a wide range of clients, including VIP’s.
• Responsible for the daily operations of security to protect and secure our clients facility
• Ensures that services provided by the security department meet or exceed expectations.
• Manage the daily operation of security to achieve or exceed expectations.
• Create and sustain a work environment that focuses on fair and equitable treatment of all.
• Liaise with all departments to ensure that our client’s requirements are met.
• Ensure that appropriate rosters are written to meet business needs.
• Ensure that hand over briefings are completed by the security personnel.
• Ensure that operational equipment used by the security team is all functioning correctly and that any defects are reported and rectified in a timely manner.
• Ensure that appropriate records/reports are correlated and maintained in relation to security systems.
• Ensure that arrivals and departures are monitored in a professional manner.
• Ensure that all vehicles entering/exiting are monitored in a professional manner and that traffic flow and/or parking is managed effectively.
• Ensure that all contractors sign in and out with the security office, and that they are issued with ‘visitor badges’ which must be worn at all times.
• Ensure that the fire systems are operating correctly and checked daily with any defects being reported.
• Ensure that all fire, health & safety regulations have been compiled with.
• Ensure that all contractors on site observe and follow the rules and regulations laid down by the Company’s Health & Safety Statement, highlighting any breaches that arise.
• Develop, implement and maintain a departmental orientation program for new starts.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing large security teams.
• Third Level Degree required.
• Experience of providing high level security services to VIP’s.
• Management of multiple security elements at one time.
• Understanding of how to provide high level security detail without being heavily visible.
• Health & Safety Management
• Excellent Communication skills.
Please contact Denis Casey on 086 815 9622 for further details or email firstname.lastname@example.org