Health and Safety Advisor – South West London
Vacancy Reference Code : 01510
Our clients are working with excellent clients across various sectors such as Datacentres, Pharmaceutical, Petrochemical, Industrial and Commercial sectors in London.
They currently require a Health and Safety Advisor for a large commercial project in the South West London area. This is a permanent role with this client and can offer the successful candidate a competitive salary package.
• Completing Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) Section on pre-qualification & tenders for projects
• Keeping log of company EHS documentation
• Accumulation & logging of information from Audits/inspections/site hours/BBS programme
• Reporting on Audits/inspections/site hours/BBS programme received from sites in the form of report/scorecard
• Administration of the safety management system. Standardising SMS System, updating all forms on master list and distributing forms/docs ensuring correct versions are completed correctly. Upkeep of EHS shared server
• Ensuring Audit Close outs
• Writing & approving EHS procedures & maintaining company EHS manual
• Assist in the implementation of EHS Policies and Procedures.
• Ensure EHS Policies and Procedures are maintained and reviewed as required
• Keeping track of legislation & updating legislation registers for business practice requirements
• Maintaining Business Generic Risk Assessments & Aspects/impacts for company
• Provide advice to all levels on the business as required.
• Participation and involvement in EHS meetings as required
• Scheduling & partaking in EHS external accreditation audits
• Completing desktop audits for EHS external accreditations
• Maintaining & keeping track of EHS affiliations/memberships
• Creating EHS plans, Construction Phase Plans & preparation of documentation folders for upcoming projects
• Notification of construction sites to the H.S.A. where company appointed PSCS
• Liaising with & supporting the site EHS department as required
• Ordering of Supplies for sites such as SWP/Permit books, stickers etc. & ensuring there is always a stock of same
• Supporting the EHS manager in general admin duties
• Maintaining & testing of emergency equipment at Head Office
• Manual Handling Trainer
• Other ad hoc duties
• NEBOSH Certificate
• 2-5 Years experience in the construction industry
• Experience in Manual Handling
• Excellent communication skills
Please contact Darren O’Keeffe on 085 866 5682 or 021 206 6078 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org