Health & Safety Advisor – Dublin 1
Vacancy Reference Code : 01737
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Irelands leading main contractors to recruit a Health & Safety Advisor. This role would have the successful candidate working one of Dublin’s largest commercial developments in Ireland currently.
• Maintain a schedule of staff and complete regular audits to ensure that required audits take place and that SHEQ best practice is being implemented
• Review documentation for adequacy advise and assist project staff in the development and maintenance the Construction Phase and Project Quality Plans and H&S Files.
• Suggest improvements to ensure the Groups policies and procedures meet the needs of the organisation and statutory safety and environmental obligations.
• Check that staff has access to appropriate procedural manuals and they are trained in the content.
• Complete necessary H&S training as required.
• Discuss site performance with Site Teams. Agree actions to be taken.
• Develop and issue performance reports to the Director SHEQ.
• Liaise with Client representative while on site and attend meetings as required.
• Liaise with enforcing authorities and other local safety groups.
• Assist as required site teams with contract reviews.
• Investigate loss incidents
• Degree qualification or its equivalent in Health & Safety.
• Help out with and assist site teams with contract reviews.
• Continue to develop and carry out health and safety training as required.
• Represent and liaise with client’s representatives while on site including attendance at meetings.
• Issue and develop performance reports and policies to HSEQ Director.
• Ensure staff have all relevant manuals and training.
• 3 years’ experience in a similar role required.
• Run audits, inductions and safety procedures smoothly
Please contact Kevin Hallissey on 085 866 6089 or 021 206 6078 or send your CV in confidence to email@example.com