Health & Safety Advisor – Dublin
Vacancy Reference Code : 01523
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by our client to recruit for an experienced Health & Safety Advisor to cover construction projects in Dublin.
Client & Project Description
Our client, a well-established contractor is seeking to appoint an experienced Health & Safety Advisor with at least 5 to 6 years main contractor experience. The role will be looking after leisure/hotel, mixed-use residential, commercial projects in the Dublin region.
• Preparation of Health Safety and Environmental Plans and Risk Assessments
• Audits and reporting
• Preparation and Co-ordination of meetings
• Safety Inductions
• Facilitation and mentoring of onsite safety advisors
• Training and development experience.
• Input all safety information into the safety management system.
• Assist in the maintenance of OHSAS 18001:2007 & ISO 14001:2004
• Be familiar and have up to date knowledge of H&S Legislation
• Additional training, qualifications and professional body membership an advantage.
• Liase with clients and attending meetings representing the company at all times.
• Evaluating, pro-actively improving techniques for the control of environment and safety.
• Proven experience as construction Health & Safety Advisor experience – Min 5 to 6 years
• In-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment and health & safety guidelines
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Ability to communicate and report effectively
• Problem-solving skills & abilities
• An attractive salary and benefits package will be provided and opportunities for career advancement.
Please contact John Halpin on +353 1 479 6466 or +353 85 866 5623 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org