Health & Safety Advisor – Limerick
Vacancy Reference Code : 01994
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland’s premier main contractors to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor to cover a largescale pharmaceutical project in Limerick.
This is a permanent role, and a competitive salary package is on offer for the right candidate.
- Implement policy and procedures on site.
- Ensure training for supervisory staff received appropriate training to include internal,
- CBT and external training.
- Ensure and promote injury free workplace.
- Incident free healthy sites to be upheld.
- Integrate and improve group policies and procedures ensuring statutory and
- environmental safety obligations.
- Work and liaise with HSEQ Director.
- Maintaining workers to upkeep precautionary measures needed as required. · Site
- operatives and office staff achieve desirable training and support.
- Degree qualification or its equivalent in health and safety.
- Continue to develop and carry out health and safety training as required.
- Represent and liaise with client’s representatives while on site including attendance at
- Issue and develop performance reports and policies to HSEQ Director.
- Making sure staff have all relevant manuals and training.
- 5 years + experience in a similar role required.
- Run audits, inductions, safety procedures, smoothly.
Please contact Sarah Lonergan on 021 206 6078 or send your CV in confidence to Sarah@aaeuro.com