Health & Safety Officer – Meath
Vacancy Reference Code : 01273
Health & Safety Advisor required for large project in Co. Meath.
• Implement policy and procedures on site.
• Ensure training for supervisory staff received appropriate training to include internal, CBT and external training.
• Ensure and promote injury-free workplace.
• Incident free healthy sites to be upheld.
• Integrate and improve group policies and procedures ensuring statutory and environmental safety obligations.
• Work and liaise with HSEQ Director.
• Maintaining workers to upkeep precautionary measures needed as required.
• Site operatives and office staff achieve desirable training and support.
• Degree qualification or its equivalent in health and safety.
• Continue to develop and carry out health and safety training as required.
• Represent and liaise with client’s representatives while on site including attendance at meetings.
• Issue and develop performance reports and policies to HSEQ Director.
• Making sure staff have all relevant manuals and training.
• 3 years + experience in a similar role required.
• Run audits, inductions, safety procedures, smoothly.
Please contact Denis Casey on 021 206 6078 or send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org