HR Manager – Cork
Vacancy Reference Code : 01819
I am working exclusively with the HR Director of an Irish owned multinational to recruit a HR Manager for their head office in Cork. This role will partner with areas of the business to lead the optimization of HR processes & systems across the group, and ensure HR effectively enables delivery of the business strategy.
- Manage the reporting across all HR systems, interpreting results to inform decision making
- Establish and implement performance dashboards for various HR initiatives & processes
- Responsible for programme management of the group’s people strategy, and managing HR compliance
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar HR Enablement or HR Operations role
- Experience of interpreting information & trends, and use this data to inform decision making
- Track record of successfully managing and delivering projects
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, with experience partnering
Salary & Benefits:
- There is a competitive salary on offer, depending on experience.
- There is a benefits package on offer, including a bonus & pension.
- You will be working with a company that prides itself on the development of their employees, with future career opportunities available for the successful candidate.
Please call Kieran Spillane on +353 85 252 5177 or send your CV in confidence to Kieran@aaeuro.com