HR Manager – Kerry
Vacancy Reference Code : 01628
A leading Irish organisation in Kerry are seeking a HR Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for human resources activities at the company covering both unionised and non-unionised employees.
• Reporting to the HR Director, you will Lead the HR function in a large manufacturing facility.
• You will continue to foster a positive culture onsite amongst employees & management and advise on best practice approaches to Change Management.
• You will work alongside local management in related HR activities leading to productivity improvements, efficiencies and cost controls.
• You will have 5+ years’ experience in a similar HR role.
• Previous experience in a unionised manufacturing environment is essential, as well as strong exposure to change management within an organisation.
• You will be familiar with Continuous Improvement principles within a manufacturing environment.
Salary & Benefits:
• You will be offered a salary of up to €75,000, depending on experience.
• There will be a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to develop their experience in a growing organization, with future career opportunities available.
Please call Kieran Spillane on +353 21 206 6078 or +353 85 252 5177 or send your CV to email@example.com